Mask of Vaikuntha Vishnu, late 5th century. Learn more about 5th century masks
An institution in Calcutta (present-day Kolkata) that taught photography, typing and watch repair to women. It was established in 1916 by the Brahmo Samaj, with Nagendranath Majumdar and Manorama Devi in-charge of its operations. The institute was located in the premises of the Brahmo Girls’ Hostel, at 83 Maniktala street.